MY PLAYLIST


Friday, July 9, 2010

Theres nothing else i could do

HMmm today i feel different towards another person like a lot of person...Its hard to explain...but they all was like so very active and strong and i was like weak and no confidence but my best friend ask me to think positive but i think now every things has change...I know i might be usefull,might be stupid,might be any thing that i bad...im sure im gonna prove them that they all were wrong because i know who i am...And i am what i am not like those immoral people..but i feel like theres no one could understand me i even feel left out through ONII3's well everyday i try to make my self happy by seeing those picture and draw and decorate something with ONNI3's tag on it but nothings hasn't change...Because ONNI3's still dont reply my text....ONNI3 is happy with ONII3 self and what ever which surrounding ONNI3's side well i felt left out all i want to be just be happy and think that someone love me for the best and yet i think i dont deserve anything because i feel like i dont belong to the world...I got nothing in me....Which i always felt that people hate and dislike me a lot so yea now is the end of the road...Got nothing else i could do...But i do really hope that ONII3 still like me and think about me..even he dont im still gonna be alryte and yet i dont know what to do next...Beside im with ONII3 for 1 month and 9 days already so yeaa i wish I .................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment