MY PLAYLIST


Friday, July 16, 2010

my new favorite music to listen...

Hello guys...muin here now im interested in ALY & AJ's songs hehe it going to be in my music list such as in located in my blog and psp ehhe and now some of the songs from the other artist as well would still be in my music list...hehe i get some of the songs from a very special friend :) ehhe well i have a lot of dance move to learn such as super girl by super junior and NU ABO by F(x) and also Into The New World(remix) by SNSD"Girls' Generation" as well i learn more language like Hangul and Tagalog maybe other wordings in Hangul(korean) and also Japanese.I even continue to start a drawing a again like how i usually do when i was a little boy hehe but this time im gonna make it real maybe gonna learn some anime from Buttercup"best friend" and fairy-tales by the google search and winx club photo and stickers collection eheh peace well im gonna start to study as well but yet i need to start doing my scrapbook ahha well i promise a special friend which is the some person for not to let anyone see their page ehhe so i would answer "yes,i will promise that" but to my self i still answer the same answer but with detail"even..we are broken..i would still keep your promises"..so dont worry my friend and yeaa i hope my friend view my wall post in facebook as well read by blog posts in my Blog eheh cheers people    

No comments:

Post a Comment