MY PLAYLIST


Friday, July 2, 2010

since when...

Since when i listen to a rock song,just imagining me...listening to a rock song but its nothing much,just a song which sang  by paramore-Brick by boring brick.I like the song so much because the music has a very cool tune ahha but seriously i love most of the Rnb songs especially snsd"syu nyeo shi dae"girls' generation songs the most of the k-pop hehe but i do like the other k-pop as well like for example super junior and the others not only korean but also malay and english songs heeh :) based on RnB ehhe :)


Since when i practice my dance completely,eheh today i tried to dance with power but i did manage some of the dance with the same as the original dance steps which is the song sang by SNSD-Gee :) i dance and dance along with  my cousin Ashley and Ryan we had fun in my room dancing today so yeaa i will teach them to dance like some of the video as well im teaching my self too :) eheh so yeaa good luck and happy practicing :).So yeaa i complete my sally and the patch collection episode one {sally's beginning}today but i did change some of the story and episode two part 1 would be soon but i still dont know when eheh so yeaa happy reading it everyone :) for more info just visit my second blog which is my stories that i've authorize at "www.bearmon1st-tthstory.blogspot.com" so have fun and enjoy my stories and with illustration would be coming soon okay thanks for your full support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment