MY PLAYLIST


Saturday, July 10, 2010

its still precious

Its hard to forget about the good memories and moments but sometimes i feel like going crazy because it feel like there is a flame in your heart feeling that makes your inner feeling cost to burn....its hard to explain...so i dont know what are we now....should i emmm i dont know im so speechless because i do still remember when i wasn't sleeping for a day for chatting with ONII3 well to be honest ONII3 is very royalty..who had ONII3 on their sight is very lucky because ONII3 is very very kind to me..well i have nothing much to say i could not imagine how would i live after this burning feelings i hope ONII3 understands this even if ONII3 dont understand then its ok...I wish ONII3 had read all of my status in facebook and also my blog but it seems like ONII3 dont keep the promise that ONII3 would do it...ONII3 ever said ONII3 hate liars...But look at it...I never lie but try to look at it...its like a broken pieces now...i think i should try my best to leave but its hard because all of the memories is just too much precious because none of my friends ever do it like that to me unless ONII3 but i think now ONII3 has change maybe because of my fault so yeaa i should try to stop hurting my self and just let it be happy because all i want is to be happy but i think my mission for my self had fail so i rather see someone and something is happier than me so be happy ONII3 i hope you know how it feels....so i wish i never stay in earth but maybe in a fairy world like most of my dream would be...but its okay because it is just imaginary not real so i dont know what to do now....its all because of the burning flame...

No comments:

Post a Comment