MY PLAYLIST


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

just a great day

Today i have good luck and also bad luck but im okay with it :D
in the morning....i woke up....i gave all of my 4 cats(snowflack,blacky,clumsy & percy) a bath for their cleanness.It was fun though....then in the evening...for the 1st time i help my dad do the car stuff with my mom....emm around 6.45 i think rain started to fall so only left me and my dad luckily my 2nd brother has arrived home...so me,my dad and my bro do the car together but for me it was fun but tiring :D and then at night i go and took my shower and well still waiting for someone i do hope that they online :D but if they not...im still okay with it hmmm "sigh" i even have a lot to say just look at their blog and pictures is still not enough :( but its okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment