MY PLAYLIST


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

tell me your still....

Hello...today i want to share something...I  miss my special friend its like we dont have a conversation for a month.I did try my best to make them to talk to me but they wont reply...and they just offline which i have to wait for another day to come...which is so very long because i really really miss them and i need to ask and discus something with them thats all...i hope they dont misunderstanding....hmmm we have been friend like 1 month and 7 days which is now without a conversation...but i do really hope that we will chat again one day like we usually do...i just dont want to lose them....or or maybe .............. never mind then....my best friend ask me to think positive so yeaa good luck Onii3 have a great success....just tell me something that i dont know...   

No comments:

Post a Comment