MY PLAYLIST


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

dear friend"re make from the net"just notice

DEAR FRIEND IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE ANSWER IT OK.......
-since we didnt chat for a long time did you miss me?
-do you know how it feel?
-what do you usually do every day when im not around?"morning,afternoon,evenining and night"???
-what time do you usually OL?
-what time did you wake up?
-what time did you sleep?
-when was it?"is it _____AM/PM???
-did you still want me???owh yeaa i still want you buddy XD
-before we say good-bye,what did the things that we usually say???
-did you always think of me in your mind?
-did you view and read my blog??
-did you have more answer??
-did you forget about me?
-what is the question that we used to say??(1)"are you mad?"or(2)"etc"or(3)"more than that,or maybe all..."
-what is OL???ahha lol
-want some more question??"i have a lot"??
-i got more question.....so just tell me the answer so i can chat with you on time dude :D
-owh yeaa before i forget..if you do have a lot of question you may ask me by blogging,message,either posts....
-cheers-GOOD LUCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment